Papers in press
1. K. Reji Kumar, “Some graph theoretic parameters applicable to social networks”, under review by International Mathematics Forum.
2. K. Reji Kumar and C. M. Mynhardt, “Connected eternal domination in graphs”, under review by Discrete Mathematics.
3. K. Reji Kumar “Safe eternal domination in graphs” Submitted.
4. K. Reji Kumar and Gary MacGillivray, “On efficient dominating sets of Cayley graphs” Submitted.
5. K. Reji Kumar “Modeling of Consciousness: a model based approach” Submitted.
6. K. Reji Kumar, “Conscious, Unconscious and Reality: A model based approach” Submitted.
7. K. Reji Kumar, “Mathematical Foundation of Information Processing: A Consciousness Based Study”, Submitted to intelligence systems.
K. Reji Kumar, Gary MacGillivray and R. B. Bapat; “Topological properties of the set of all minimal total dominating functions” Journal of Comb. Math. Comb. Computation, 76 (2011), 213–223.
K. Reji Kumar and Gary MacGillivray, “On fractional efficient dominating sets of graphs”, Graph Theory Notes of New York, LIX, 32 – 41 (2010).
K. Reji Kumar and Gary MacGillivray, “Structure of the set of all minimal total dominating functions of some classes of graphs”, Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory, 30 (2010 ) 407 – 423.
K. Reji Kumar “Modeling of Consciousness: Classification of Models”, Advanced Studies in Biology, Vol. 2, 2010, no. 3, 141 – 146.
K. Reji Kumar, S. Arumugam and Gary MacGillivray; “On maximal fractional independent sets in graphs”. Ars. Combin. 87 (2008), 205--212. MR2414017.
K. Reji Kumar and S. Arumugam, “On basic minimal dominating functions” Utilitas Mathematica. 77 (2008) 235 – 247.
S. Arumugam and K. Reji Kumar; “Fractional independence and fractional domination chain in graphs”. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb. 4 (2007), no. 2, 161--169, MR2374691.
K. Reji Kumar, “Convexity graph of minimal dominating functions”. Bull. Kerala Math. Assoc. 4 (2007), No. 2, 27--36., MR2380855.
K. Reji Kumar “Convexity of minimal dominating functions, minimal edge dominating functions and maximal edge independent functions”, Ramanujan Math. Soc. Lect. Notes Ser., 5, Ramanujan Math. Soc., Mysore, 97–104.
K. Reji Kumar “Topological properties of the set of all minimal dominating functions” Lecture note series of Ramanujan Mathematical Society, Proc. of ICDM 2006, Pages 249 – 254.
Imparting knowledge to gain wisdom and to liberate the individual from all bondages to build a better world. The Bhagavat Gita Smriti. "Sreyohi Njanam Abhyasath" - Knowledge indeed is superior to constant practice - inscribed in the college emblem embodies the vision of the college.
Educate and illuminate the young generations to build a strong and progressive nation where the rich values and traditions are upheld.
This college is established for providing educational opportunities lo the young men and women of our country irrespective of their religion, caste or creed. The college aims to provide integral personality development oriented education and training, which will enable the students-
Through academic excellence, development of skills and character formation, the college hopes to produce committed and inspired young men and women with a holistic approach to life.
Pandalam, Pathanamthitta District - 689501, Kerala, India
Telephone: 04734 - 252221(Office), Fax No:04734 - 252240, Email: email@example.com